Here’s a brief overview of our investment process:
- Understand the purpose of the funds.
- Collaborate to develop customized approaches.
- Establish liquidity, quality, and gain/loss requirements.
- Recommend adjustments to optimize results.
- Determine appropriate benchmark.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of guidelines.
- Conduct bottom-up, proprietary research focused on fundamentals, valuation and market technicals.
- Emphasize sector, industry, and security selection.
- Incorporate material environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors and other unique, customized, and client specific requirements as applicable.
- Adhere to strict diversification and risk management guidelines.
- Constantly review securities and issuers.
- Conduct ongoing compliance checks.
- Make adjustments based on the market environment, outlook, or client requirements.
- Generate customized performance and statistical reports.
- Hold meetings driven by client requirements.
- Conduct proactive discussions driven by market changes.
- Provide direct access to the investment team.